Watch the video below for a quick run through of programme content
M-Powered FitBoxing 6 Week Confidence and Body Toning Programme
**** We're recruiting for this exclusive programme right now, until the spaces sell out this week.****
Apply now for your place, before it's sold out.
6 Week M-Powered FitBoxing Challenge includes:
Below are some 100% authentic rezults achieved by Rezults clients
You can have all of the above for £3 per day. Most people spend more on their daily Starbucks or snacking.
To do this programme via 121 Personal Training 3x per week at £25 per session, would set you back a cool £450, plus a gym membership if you do it in the gym.
This full programme with everything included, is £147 with a 2x your money back guarantee which only we offer.
**** We have created 5x new slots on this exclusive programme****
**** Apply below for your place before they're gone ****
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to bring my own gloves?
- No, we provide gloves, though it's more hygienic to stick to your own pair.
- We can sell you a set of quality, leather boxing gloves at your sessions.
Do I need to stick to the same session times each week?
- No, you can mix and match the M-Powered Fitboxing sessions with our Group Personal Training sessions and K1 Kettlebell Classes so that you can attend early morning, mid-morning, any evenings and also Saturday and Sunday mornings. The timetable is super accessible.
When are the sessions?
- Tuesday and Thursday evenings at 7pm and Sunday mornings at 10.30am, all at Callander Park. (But you could do one or two of these and attend one or more of our Group Personal Training sessions or K1 Kettlebell classes to help you to strengthen and tone more).
But I don't like training outdoors.
- No problem, stick to our Group Personal Training and K1 Kettlebell classes indoors, @ Rezults. The only limits are those that you set for yourself.
When are those Group Personal Training and K1 Kettlebell sessions?
- Early mornings at 6.15am, mid-mornings 7 days per week at 9.30am, every evening during the week from 5.15pm onwards, plus Saturday and Sunday mornings (yep, you can do this).
Will everyone else be much fitter than me?
- This is a common mental barrier to you achieving your goals. The answer is no, we have people come along who have literally done zero fitness for years or even decades. You can see from the images above that these are real, local people like you, that want to feel better in themselves (and they are much slimmer in the FitBoxing pics than they were when they started out).
If you're tired of the self-loathing, feeling lethargic and staring at those favourite outfits in your wardrobe that no longer fit, and you're ready to turn your life around and get a HUGE confidence boost, then enter your details below and we'll get back to you within 24 hours. There are no hard sales tactics or pestering used, and if this isn't the right fit for you we'll try and recommend something else out there. If you're in any way unhappy with our programme, we'll refund double your money, guaranteed. Fill in your details below if you're ready to turn your life around.